USB or PS/2 Not working $100 Paypal Reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the best clue. If no keyboard will work then it has to be either a solder point or those ports are dead.

Sure there is. Bad cables on teh keyboards, bad connectors on the keyboards. Bad USB/PS2 connectors. There are plenty of things it could be. But i highly doubt that every keyboard he tried would have bad cables.

yea thats what im saying... if is the keyboards he needs to buy some better keyboards. it has to be the connectors on the mobo

That would be the best clue. If no keyboard will work then it has to be either a solder point or those ports are dead.

This. I highly doubt multiple keyboards would be dead. Were they tested on working PCs by chance? That would eliminate that problem. It's got to be something on the mobo's end, that's for sure, most likely the solder points.

Hehe hey as this thread lengthens I just want to throw that out there, one page one or two I suggested the USB ports were dead or shorted.

Just didn't want somone repeating what i said 4 pages later and getting the moneys.

Honestly it is a weird issue and unless this was an old PC I couldn't RMA, i would send the POS in for replacement.

yea i agree... me and mak did not state dead ports although we included it but our main point was solder points which no one stated before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom