USB (Logitech) Mouse and Keyboard problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinmic47

Beta member
Hi, last night I watched Shudder Island (Good Movie), after it was finished I got up, exited the movie, turned the speakers off, shut-off the monitor, and went to sleep. When I awoke the tower was shut-off (My sister turned it off), I turned it back on only to find out that my mouse, and my key-board arent getting any power to them (The lights are off), I know the USB ports are fine, because my Turtlebeach headset gets power to it from all the USB ports. I cannot log-in to my computer, nor can I see anything, because the monitor stays black. My computer is a HP, 32-bit Vista, and desktop. PLEASE HELP.

Ok, have you tried booting with them in the front usb ports on your case? Just because your headset get's power doesn't rule out your usb ports. Try using the other ports if that doesn't work can you find a ps2 keyboard to test with?

Ok, have you tried booting with them in the front usb ports on your case? Just because your headset get's power doesn't rule out your usb ports. Try using the other ports if that doesn't work can you find a ps2 keyboard to test with?

Yeah, I did try that, however it's all good now. Oddly enough I booted my computer up about 5 mins ago, and it magically worked? o_O I really dont know what the deal was.

I have had the same issue with my keyboard. Seems to only affect me when trying to enter the bios. I have to switch my keyboard to a new usb port when I boot in order to get into the bios. But when windows loads it works fine either way. Mine is logitech also......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom