USB and Ethernet connections stopped working overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to download the Network, Audio, USB3, JMicron SATA, etc.., drivers from Asus. The chipset driver just updates the Intel chipset and the Intel SATA controller not the other onboard components.

You need to download the Network, Audio, USB3, JMicron SATA, etc.., drivers from Asus. The chipset driver just updates the Intel chipset and the Intel SATA controller not the other onboard components.

I did all of that actually. It behaved as if I didn't change anything, the errors were still there in device manager :( I am going with a clean windows install

I did all of that actually. It behaved as if I didn't change anything, the errors were still there in device manager :( I am going with a clean windows install

Might be the best option at this point. If trying to remove the drivers from device manager, and reinstalling them didn't work, that's about the only option you have left (may be the quickest, too). Sorry bro, wish we coulda helped more.

Might be the best option at this point. If trying to remove the drivers from device manager, and reinstalling them didn't work, that's about the only option you have left (may be the quickest, too). Sorry bro, wish we coulda helped more.

Unfortunately I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom