Still doing this! Now it doesn't even pop a message just a blue screen. I ran another test and this time it was the S&M program and it did find 1 error within the memory it tested. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6303/smerrorfi9.jpg
So what do I do now? Replace the RAM? Its not oc'd so I don't know what to do. Also I'm wondering if something is up with the video card because there are a lot of problems I've read about that causes the minidump issue:
1. Bad CPU cooling (X)
2. Bad VGA cooling (?)
3. RAM failing (?)
4. Software or driver is causing problem (X)
5. Check PSU (?)
1. The CPU can't be overheating that's impossible. I put excessive work into making sure the case has even airflow. The inside and all its parts have been cleaned with canned air and dusters.
2. The only thing different is I accidently damaged the gasket, but I didn't see where it was a big deal. I put a very small amount of AS5 on it since I put on a new HS that's still spinning according to SF. Also it ran just fine for like 3 weeks without the stock fan running at all and it never had problems.
3. Could it be caused by RAM failure?
4. Checked 3 million times already. Besides the system only randomly crashes when accessing Media Center or closing Firefox, looking through pictures on the HDD with the Windows previewer program. Once it even crashed when scanning with Stop Sign!
5. SF is telling me the -12v rail is at -4.30v...I dunno what else to do with this. I'm tired of trying stuff maybe I'll just sell this junk and start over.
Edit: CLOSING IE!!!