Unsuspected shutdown problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingeris

Beta member
Heya all, so i have a little problem i would appreciate to get help with. I decided to dust my pc, i took out the rams, took of the CPU fan, dusted the pc with air from my mouth and a duster, i put em back together, tried to run the system, and it would give me a LED core error 52, i remounted my ram, rebooted CMOS, and all that stuff, but accidently dropped my pc off my bed. Now when i turn it on, it runs, get about to the windows loading screen, and shuts down out of no where. This could be from the hit when falling off the bed, but im thinking it is more of a electrical problem or lose wires more than anything. Please help out and thank you.

Have you double-checked that all your connections are correct and snug ? Loose hardware or cables will cause problems. I'm thinking that with the computer falling off the bed, there may be some irreversible damage.

So whatever may have caused the initial problem, unfortunately, you may have accidentally added more. But let's try to see if we can narrow down what's going on.

Could you give us your hardware on operating sytem specs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom