UNSTABLE NEED HelP!!

dirtbike_421

Solid State Member
hey i have a pc i got brand new in 2004...lol its aincient now but it has a 3ghz pentium 4 HT and it has 4 sata ports so i thought i could build somethin out of it well any way i have 2gb of ramm a asus en8600gt 512mb video card and i would imagine that it could play a newer game...well it will play it but its realy unstable crashing and lagging well im running 2005 windows xp media center and i pretty much want an opinion from someone who has delt with this do you think its the program, (cuz it is an iso i downloaded) or my operating system..it is kind of full of crap or my hardware?? well let me know i hope its just the program or i juss need to do a fresh install of windows....thanks

Are your drivers up to date from nVidia's website?

Download the latest drivers for XP. When you run the installer, select Custom Install > and below the components list check the box that says 'Clean Install' - this will remove the old driver and then install the new one.

hey man that did it!!!! i did that and cleaned my hrd drives so they both have over 5 gb of free space and walla games are running correct...thank you

Back
Top Bottom