Unsolve Mystery of 2003 Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC magnum

Baseband Member
Unsolve Mystery of 2003 Laptop

.....and yet to be solved. back in 2003 this brand new laptop called toshiba satelite is ultimately slow thats beyond normal. navigate through desktop, windows all slow. play medal of honor allied assault slow and the best part is play Ping Pong game that came with the laptop... a tiny app game yet is slow. like the ball go very slow.... it dont go smooth..... it have tiny rapid pause when going. the ball going speed is like 11 frame rates per second.

all that is laptop is still brand new. straight from retail... unused. laptop is fresh. nothing clutter.

spec:
- pentium 3 @ 1.3ghz
- 256mb ram
- integrant graphic
- 30gb hard drive
- windows xp home

it is not cause of low amout of ram neither. cause i also have a desktop
- celeron 466mhz
- 192mb ram aka 1x 64mb, 1x 128mb
- inteegrant graphic
- windows 98 se

.....and its way faster and smooth. play ping pong is smooth. everything is smooth but the toshiba laptop feels like 300mhz, 32mb ram.

went to the store where i buy from. went to the cashier with the laptop and say this laptop is slow and play game slow.... need exchange (not sure if i say need exchange) so they said oh you need a graphic card.... back then my english was not good cause i am not england. i jus muble when i talk. afte rthey say need graphic card.... i wanted for them to check and show them on the ping pong game that it is extremely slow beyond normal but i just cant say it and cant act i jus say uhh ohh uhhh ok then just walk out feeling down.

so right now my suspiction is the hard drive.... something wrong with the hard drive.... defective hard drive or something. i even tried refragment and still slow. no visrus either cause it is slow when it is even freshly bought.

what you think? anyone can solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom