Universal front case panels? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2005, 12:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Monster Techie
Default Universal front case panels?

I really, really like my Intergraph case, because it's really, really heavy, making it extremely quiet and does an excellent job of keeping cool. The mainboards a dual-P2 mobo, and I want to swap that for a slightly newer AMD ~1.00GHZ or something. It's an ATX case.

The problem is, where this thing is old, the front panel, which is plastic, won't stay on. It's beaten up and stained. It falls off when I move the computer sometimes It's supposed to snap on, but it doesn't. As well, door that closes over the drive is missing. Makes the thing look really ugly. Is there any way of getting another front panel to replace this one?

I'll add pictures if anyone wants them...

Old 11-20-2005, 01:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie

By the way, the case has two CD-drive sized bays, and four floppy drive sized bays, two of which are internal only.
Closed Thread