Uncertainties to whats faulty

Argilus

In Runtime
Two weeks ago I had a random computer shut down, I had been playing Tribes Ascend for an hour or so but when I powered it back on It ran just fine the later hours. The weened moved on, and maybe a driver or two update later, my Pc shut down randomly again, this time on itunes and a Microsoft word program running. Later that day, I had been gaming and again another random shut down. When I turned the Pc back on, I heard one of my fans screaming at high speeds. I restarted it quickly, and my system wad fine. I felt the need to defray, then run a system clean up. Evetythinng was ok and then performed a security essentials. Scan. Still nothing. I ran CCleaner, avast, avg virus scan, malwarebytes anti malware, advanced system care, and ad-ware. Thought everything would clear up but two days ago, while my Pc was idle, it shut off again.

Memtest86 ran for an hour and found nothing wrong with ram.
Furmark ran, and I didn't have a problem.
Intelburst for 15 mins. Nothing

I have my HWmonitor posted if you want a look. Just noticed cpu ran a little hot., and ram lacking in voltage. Turned bios NB voltage to 1.3.

Still shutting off. Any idea's?

Attachments

• 5354d1348266923-power-supply-fail-new-attempt-untitled10.jpg
    5354d1348266923-power-supply-fail-new-attempt-untitled10.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 11
Forgot to mention that I have done a thougho cleaning of inside my computer and even reapplied thermopaste.

One tip I can recommend to you is that if you're using Avast you shouldn't be running any other virus protection because Avast tends to conflict with most other scanners (especially MSE in your case).

Are you using a legitimate copy of windows? I'm not implying you aren't at all, but often times pirated OS' have viruses embedded and as a result scanners often can't detect the laced viruses.

Is it just a complete shutdown? That is usually associated with Heat and or power issues.

I noticed your hwmonitor pic had a psu failed name.

Can you give more details on that?

Back
Top Bottom