uhhhh WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
well nag, your smarter than me but ffrom my understanding ultra iso just created anotehr virual driver.
I use daemon tools and i have it enabled all the time...all i can use it for is mounting iso images...or bin,cue..etc.

if you went somewhere in ultra iso options im pretty sure you could disable the drive, or you can actually add a lot of virtual drives.

i think you are exactly right krazyq.

SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS!
got it to work.
during post screen, i hit alt+f2 and it loaded it right up. had a moment of "oh crap", cos my rig didnt reboot (did a cmos reset), but i got it.
now shows up with 1/2 multi's and cpuz shows as the foxconn board.
which is wierd, cos the guys on evga said alt+f2 wouldnt work for them.
worked for me! i also read that the temp readings are more accurate with this bios, and the stability is better as well. which seems to be the case, cos right now i am running 3.3ghz with 1.35V. wo0t! thanks for the help apokalipse.

Congrats nagasama.
how did you do that?
never knew a mobo could boot with another brands bios...wierd.
It's the same board.
Foxconn makes the C51XEM2AA, and sells it to eVGA, BFG and XFX, who then resell it under a different name.

After I get a Phenom, I could put my 6000+ back in the C51XEM2AA, along with my 2GB A-Data RAM and 8800GT.

I've done so many hardware mods, that I tend not to care about warranties much.
I might push hardware to its limits, but I also handle it so that it won't die on me.

havent you had some of your gpus die on you...
but anyways, your good with that stuff and you know what your doing.
I try not to mess around to much cos im still learning.

havent you had some of your gpus die on you...
only one was my fault.
7900 GT - friend's power supply killed it (not my fault)
7900 GT 512MB - started artifacting, and just ended-up not working at all (was a Gainward model, non-reference PCB) (not my fault)
7950 GT - waterblock was not contacting the GPU properly
but anyways, your good with that stuff and you know what your doing.
I try not to mess around to much cos im still learning.
* If it works, pull it apart and find out why
* Those who say it can't be done, should get out of the way of the people doing it
* If you want something done right, do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom