Tv Tuner - ATI AWI HD not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juv3nile

Solid State Member
Well I drew a picture. my problem is basically below. Cant get it to work. reinstalled and uninstalled drivers. Do not have windows media center on this PC. tried using the Catalyst media center and its not detecting anything. I even tryed installing it on XP because my PC is dualboot, same problem. So can someone please help me? Im kinda of new to this. Also when I switch my monitor to HDMI/DVI input nothing appears. It automatically switches to VGA again.

error message 1:
incompatible display adapter has been disabled. at least one display adapter on the system has been disabled because its driver is not compatible with the driver for VGA adapter.

error message 2:

"the catalyst control center is not supported by the driver veriozn of your enabled graphics adapter. Please update your ATI graphics driver, or enable your ATI adapter using the displays manager"

any help is very very well appreciated. I'm usually not stupid at this stuff. :/

is it just a tuner card or is it an all in wonder card? i'm thinking it is a driver conflict remove all ati drivers and shutdown open your case and remove the NVIDIA card and try to boot Just for this test unhook everything from the card cept the DVI and unplug everything from the monitor for now boot and install the drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom