Three Different BSOD Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z372/JoeDKat/tempsandwhatnotagainsighlol.png

^ That is without any games running.

EDIT : Okay, crashed AGAIN but this time got a pop-up message saying my display driver crashed and recovered...When I first started using this, this sort of crap never happened.

EDIT 2: I am keeping track of the core temps...They are rising. But then again, the max was at 48, now it has risen to 52 and the temp is currently at 48. What is going on?

How can I figure that out? Should I be? I am not very intelligent with all of the computer processes.

Well believe it or not, I built this computer with the help of a friend over Skype. He may have had me overclock before I finished setting it up, I can't recall.

EDIT: Could this overclocking also be the cause of my crashing and freezing? I literally cannot play a single game without crashing. It is VERY annoying.

Well, ask him. unless you messed with the BIOS a lot, you probably didn't. It is not a one-hit configuration, you have to throttle different settings.

Well I believe I did. Upon boot up he had me press some F key and mess with a bunch of settings.

BUMP

I took out my RAM and tried running with one, still got it. So I swapped them, only had one but a different one, no BSOD in sight. I think I may have solved the problem with the help of my friend.

Does it sound right to you all? A defective RAM stick causing all of this?

Ah, I apologize! I ordered new RAM, hopefully my problems will be fixed. I will post back here with the results.

So temporarily, the solution has been found. By the way, I put the "non-faulty" RAM in the place where the "faulty" RAM was and do not seem to have any problems, so luckily it may have just been the stick itself and not the port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom