three beep

Status
Not open for further replies.

genias

Solid State Member
Sir,
My motherbord is intel d845gvsr and intel d845glad this motherbord is remove the ram and three beep and instal the ram but no beep and no desplay how to chea of both mother bord ram and procecar is another bord instal and see the display, but this mother bord instal and no displaysir plees help this problem.:confused:

heh, lulwut?
So are you saying if you remove the ram you get three beeps, but if you put the ram in, you get no beeps and no display?

Sir,
My motherbord is intel d845gvsr and intel d845glad this motherbord is remove the ram and three beep and instal the ram but no beep and no desplay how to chea of both mother bord ram and procecar is another bord instal and see the display, but this mother bord instal and no displaysir plees help this problem.:confused:

His motherboard is either the d845gvsr and the inteld845glad. When the ram is removed, there's 3 beeps, and when the Ram is installed there is no beep and nothing occurs on the screen. I believe he swapped motherboards and the display worked, but the other one does not display anything.

I believe that the non-working motherboard is broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom