Those with 'AGP' + 'DOOM3', Please Help. Other opinions welcome to. - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2006, 03:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Monster Techie

I didnt mention this b4 because i try keeping my post as short as i can make them, but....

i felt the Northbridge Heatsink b4 and it bairly felt warm... but for the **** of it, i cleaned off the Old stock TIM, and applyed AS5 to it. And it didnt change a thing.

I dont think O/Cing it to 215 damaged it... correct me if im wrong but thats a pritty low OC.

I think Its just a weak/defective Northbridge, on the Primary Dimm Channel. But it didnt affect operation, only the AGP Apature.

No way for me to monitor Northbridge temp, its not a temp issue anyway. nothing in there feels hot.

but i got it off my back anyway. thank god

Closed Thread