Temperature Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anphrax

In Runtime
I think my temperature sensors are faulty... My specs are in my sig. Any ideas how to fix it?

< Temperature Sensor(s) >
Board Temperature: 255.9°C / 492.7°F :amazed:

and...

and this... (im thinking I didnt connect one of the bloody wires)

temp.jpg

Anphrax said:
I think my temperature sensors are faulty... My specs are in my sig. Any ideas how to fix it?

< Temperature Sensor(s) >
Board Temperature: 255.9°C / 492.7°F :amazed:

if that's true.. can i come to your house and make bacon on youe processor?.. the diode may be screwed or off.. do you have the latest bios.. also what does it say in your bios hardware manager.. THe software your using may not be fully ocmpatible.

Yeah, Ive got another problem aswell. When I try to enter my BIOS to find out what my real temperature is the screen goes black.

Well, I guess it could still be a heat issue. When I get back from work tommarow I should have a dvd/cd player in the mail and while im installing it ill move my stuff around to try to get some more air flow down there. But awhile back I remember having a.... gosh I cant remember the name of it but it was a utility that you can set to tell you if your computer overheating or if something is going wrong... anyways I had to uninstall it because it kept saying that it was overheating but I would check it and nothing was wrong. As I said ill look into it a little more once I get back from work.

Thanks for the quick and cheerful responses :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom