Temperature problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozeniIP

Baseband Member
I downloaded speedfan and it says that the temperature on my GPU and Core are 60 degrees C. The Remote is also 54 degrees C. Can anyone help me lower their temperature?

You could increase the speed of the fans with a program such as RivaTuner, dunno if SpeedFan can do that.

Are you overclocking? Clean out fans with compressed air. Check you wiring are rearrange it to open up air flow. potentially get some new case fans to increase airflow.

I'm not overclocking. **** it I think the geek squad from Best Buy may have messed up my computer or little or its the 20k viruses I have on my computer.
I'll try the Rivatuner and its a retail not custom

I know that I was joking. But seriously I have 20k viruses my antivirus took up all of my memory that it had to page virtual memory. Anyways back on topic, should i ask a computer shop to clean it out for me? It could be a hardware malfunction because this 3D rpg game was lagging on my computer and counter strike source also has laggy crosshairs.

Its okay I have a good antivirus. Its powered by Kaspersky labs and Hauri. I deleted this program that the anti virus was reading as a virus. It was called WildTangent (stupid AdWare that comes with the computer when you buy it) and it contained at least 20 thousand files. The rest were all hacked registry.
Ok I'll use something other than speedfan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom