talldude123

Banned
My setup is located in my sig at the bottom:

On SpeedFan, I am getting these temps on my computer:

Temp1: 102F
Temp2: 93F
Temp3: 86F
HD0: 81F

Is this overheating? If i place my hand near the side fan, it feels cool, but near the PSU, it's pretty warm. Would that mean my PSU is dying, or are my temps OK?

I can post a screenshot if needed.

well do you know what any of those are? and remember that speedfan could be reading them wrongly.

the temps are fine , notice their in fahrenheit and not celsius , the case fan got nothin to do with the psu.. (of course its being powered by it but thats about it) , its suppost to be warm.. its set to get air out of the case.. and if you meant your psu have a fan on its bottom well still.. it does get pretty hot in there

Yeah but almost all tech people read temeptures as Celsius, and are used to celsius tempetures when it comes to computer components.

Talldude, tech support dude, asking if he's computer is overheating :freak: what's wrong with you today?? Is your sister or brother on your account?!?!

Anyways no :) Those are find temps :D

The PSU does get hot sometimes, depending how many fans you have in it. And plus it's at the top...heat rises :up: so yeah it gets hot up there sometimes for that good ol' psu

PZEROFGH said:
Talldude, tech support dude, asking if he's computer is overheating :freak: what's wrong with you today?? Is your sister or brother on your account?!?!

No, im just a little worried. My parents never open their computer up to clean it, and it runs very cool :D

I always open mine up to clean, dust it, and i get much higher temps. Is this because one is AMD, one is Intel?

do u use the can of instant dust to clean it? if u do, dont. remember this, i heard it somewhere....A can of aresol spray is nothing more than a can compressed air. when you uncompress compressed air, it gets cold, and attracts moisture. moisture = water, and water is a pc's worst freind, as we all know. ever notice when u spray it how water gets on the can? same on ur stuff. if u do choose to use aresol dusters, let ur pc air out for a couple hours or so, so the moisture evaporates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom