technical services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberarmy198

Solid State Member
Hi all, im new here. Im a college student from Turkey. Im using computer since 12 years. I have encountered many problems during these years but the worst was technical services! Im telling them that my cd-rom is not working and what they do???? Format the harddisk, install windows and give me back the computer!! They are all the same! According to law, they have to fix the problem within 1 month and if they cant they have to give me a new computer. So, when they understand that they cant fix it, they give me back my computer without fixing the problem and the next day when i bring it back 1 month time limit starts again. This goes like that until I get bored and decide to buy a new one. Finally I bought a new IBM laptop and It works fine! Actually I also learned how to deal with problems myself. But im wondering, how are the technical services in your country?

Either terrible or excellent. The only time I've ever used one was when I was five, when our modem fried, and my dad wanted to have it fixed rather than buy another. The guys did an excellent job on it.

However, there are horror stories (some of which I've experienced firsthand) of terrible technical support, especially Dell support, and the Geek Squad. I'm lucky - we (my father and I) do all technical support in-house.

BTW, welcome to TF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom