SYSTEMZ Messt up !!! ayy man whats wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtc220

Beta member
ok first odff i got my amd athlon xp fx-55 and my dell said the cpu upgrade max i can do it 2.7 ghz so i got this amd FX-55 and i goto try to plug it in and it seems to many pins so i chewed off a couple of lines to make it fit but now it broked and the system makes funny beeps when i start it , also my 7800 gtx i goto try abnd plug it into my pci-xpress chipset and it dont fit WHATS WRONG!!! I PAID SO MUCH money!!

also i wanna learn how to hax the world because i got called elite in bf2 for killing my teammate you make fun of me i cry to my special ed teacher

my god take a joke for fu*ks sake I was making fun of the previous moron who said he cut the pins on his 7800 to make it fit into a pci slot.

Hmm I wonder if I couldn't tell that already. It was still stupid and pointless to make a joke about it. If the only reason you joined these forums is to do that, you have no life.

I have been a member , I just did it on a new name. you have a great sense of humor you should be a comedian!

vtc220 said:
it seems to many pins so i chewed off a couple of lines to make it fit

You just answered your own question. did you chew them off with your teeth? For some reason, that wouldn't surprise me.

are you also the same guy that cut off part of the 7800 connector so it would fit in a standard PCI slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom