system32 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLUE

Baseband Member
Hi, I'm getting a message on startup right when I get into windows it says 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\xqhppjccjg\winlogon.exe' could not be located. Something along those lines either could not be located or could not be found. I can click ok and everything works fine for the most part except, im not sure if this is causing any problems or not but it would be nice to resolve it because my comp does have some small issues and I think this may be contributing to them. I will post the message word for word but that's what it says basically... C:\WINDOWS\system32\zqhppjccjg\winlogon.exe

It's more of an annoyance more than anything but it may be causing other problems because my comp does act a little weird sometimes. I'm guessing it got deleted by me or by an anti-adware program maybe but I don't know how to go about fixing it so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just wondering how to fix it, is there a way you can just download the file and install it to somewhere? I'm guessing it isn't quite that easy, so I don't want to mess things up any more than it is... I dont even know what that file is it's mentioning, or what it does. Just need a little help, some decent instructions would be so much help. I've noticed a lot of people with the same system32 problems but always a different file so I havent been able to find a thread that ensures me enough to try and go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom