Suggested Device Repair Kit - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2016, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Both Filthy and Casual

Default Suggested Device Repair Kit

Alright guys! I'm in the market for a quality repair kit. Working in I.T., I was outfitted with one when I started, but it has since become a bit less useful since we've approached a more mobile/tablet-based environment.

I know a lot of you have experience with PC building (which I intend to do sooner than later), so I'd like to know what you guys like, or what you'd recommend for both platforms? I've looked on Amazon, and there seem to be some good deals, but I can't necessarily rely on price or unknown user reviews. I've seen enough here to know you guys have valid opinions on pretty much everything tech, and I can trust what you'd recommend to me.

I've looked at IFixIt kits https://www.ifixit.com/Store/Tools/C...kit-/IF145-072 and have seen other similar in build https://www.amazon.com/Oria-Precisio...epair+tool+kit, but am curious as to what you guys like. Have any of you just built "custom" kits?

Thanks in advance!
PopoChubbs is offline   Reply With Quote