strage video hangs and line on second monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desolation

In Runtime
k well im pretty much chalking it up to my mother board causing the problem but just to make sure wanted to check and see what you guys thought it could be

when i play you tube videos it will hang the play then hang then play when the videos fully downloaded

and on my second monitor when i play videos on vlc i get this strange line half up the screen not always there and its annoying doesn't happen on main well the you tube freeze then play does but not the line ive got a day left to send in my video card for rma should i send it in or just wait and see if my mother boards the hole problem if need be i can just replace the video card later on

also when im shunting down i get strange stuttering from my speakers just before my tower powers off

Desolation, do you ever not have a problem? :lol:

I think that would be a gfx problem, if you can check it with another card.

well this computer i just built is giving me problems left and right and its really bugging me

and i already know my mother boards bad just wondering if that could cause the problems ive been having with my video cause it doesn't happen all the time like right now everything's working fine the problems are only every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom