Still happening. :(

Yes, that's a very good sign that it doesn't freeze. Whatever was wrong with the drive, should be good now, unless its an actual physical issue with the hard drive.

If you want to check the integrity of the actual drive, depending on the brand of your HDD, you can download a utility to check the drive's health as well.

E.g. SeaTools for SeaGate (works with other brands as well)
and Data LifeGuard for Western Digital

bottle necking?? I haven't heard that term before please do elaborate on what it means?

Picture your average bottleneck, the thicker part of the bottle narrows down at the neck restricting the flow of whatever liquid is in it down to however much can pass through it. The same term is applied in computing and lots of situations; anywhere where the overall rate of something is limited by a particular factor. Here the implication is that your overall graphical performance would be limited by the CPU power rather than the GPU's.

Its started doing it again :mad: Everytime im playing WorldOfWarcraft, the game just randomly freezes for about 5-13 secs befor unfreezeing, then it just goes back to normal. I am doing another chkdsk c: /f /r on the HD

Temps still ok? Drivers still up to date?

If chkdsk comes back with more repairs... then I would suggest looking into getting a new drive.

Back
Top Bottom