Splash Screen Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

DummyTron

In Runtime
Hey guys my problem is similar to the HP post. Except I think I did this myself to my mobo. I changed the settings so that the HDD would be IDE native not SATA like its current hard drive is (dont ask why). My mobo is DG33TL.

I have removed the battery with the power unplugged. Still stayed frozen at Intel Splash Screen I cant go into the BIOS. I reseated the ram and kept my mobo down the bare necessities. Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Hey guys my problem is similar to the HP post. Except I think I did this myself to my mobo. I changed the settings so that the HDD would be IDE native not SATA like its current hard drive is (dont ask why). My mobo is DG33TL.

I have removed the battery with the power unplugged. Still stayed frozen at Intel Splash Screen I cant go into the BIOS. I reseated the ram and kept my mobo down the bare necessities. Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Just curious, how long did you take the battery out for ? Try waiting 10-15 minutes then try again.

Ill try it last time It was for a segment of a movie I was watching on tv. So Im going to Watch Elf right now and then put it back on the computer. Ill let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom