Spilled coke on keyboard, dishwasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Put your keyboard in the dishwasher. They do have some keyboards that are designed for dishwasher use. I don't think Logitech is one of them.

water will still oxidize the chips, and the warm water could heavily damage the capaciters.. even if it's 100% dry the chips will get water in them and oxidize.

uzi9mm said:
Well I always buy cheap mice and keyboards, because when I get pissed in any game that I play, I will smash the keys until they start flying. And I will take my poor little mouse and slam it down multiple times. I am very violent with my input devices.

haha i used to do that.. I have a lot more control than i used to however. I managed to shatter my mouse in about 5 places once..

i had this problem . my son spilt god knows what on the key board all i done was drew a diagram so i knew where to put all the keys. popped them all of and wiped them with a couple of them antibac wipes u can get from most super markets or i find baby wipes work well, wipe the keys and then get a tooth brush and wrap the wipe found it to do all those aquard bits where the keys sit should only take half hour to dry if that and ull soon be using it again..... good luck oph and best way is to not drink near the keyboard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom