Spilled coke on keyboard, dishwasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
I spilled coke on my logitech media keyboard, its keys are all sticky and horrible. I'm considering putting it in the dishwasher and leaving it out to dry for about 5 days, will this work ??

umm, I honestly dont think so, I would recommend getting a damp ( not soaking wet) rag with some soap and wash it.

dish washer uses some HOT ass water dude lol I wouldn't recommend that, but hey feel free to give it a shot and let us know how it works out for ya :D

Just take the keyboard apart...take a picture so you know where the keys go if need be

septoid2 said:
I spilled coke on my logitech media keyboard, its keys are all sticky and horrible. I'm considering putting it in the dishwasher and leaving it out to dry for about 5 days, will this work ??

This most likely WOULD work, but i dont think i would feel comfortable. just pop the keys of and clean them :)

You assume I'm willing to spend money haha

I'll change the water cycle to WARM instead of PIPING HOT lol

nitestick said:
meh. in any case can we agree putting it through a wash cycle is probably not the most ultimately beneficial course of action? the thing is with the way he'll have to dry it he might as well clean it by hand any way

Yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom