Re: speakers work in Linux but not windows :-S
After I posted the last reply I relised straightv6 had posted about the linux drivers.
I am in linux now and the soundcard drivers it is using is the nvidia HDA drivers, the sound chip in the laptop is a Conextant HDA, maybe if i find the nvidia hda drivers for xp or even vista it might work.
- Raidmax tornado Gaming Case
- Corsair 4GB (2x XMS3 2GB) PC-12800 (1600MHz) XMP DDR3
- Sapphire Radeon 5850
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4ghz
- Asus MS226H 21.5"Wide Full HD Monitor
- Logitech G9x gaming mouse
-GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Socket AM3 - AMD 785G/SB710, 4xDDR3-1800OC, ATI HD4200, mATX
- Seagate 1.5TB HD
- Windows 7 Ultimate