Speaker Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackreaver

Beta member
Hello, this is my first time posting here, and i read the rules before posting and im pretty sure what im asking is valid. If im posting this in the wrong section let me know, but it seemed like im having trouble with my hardware so i felt this was the area appropriate.

I cant control the volume of my speakers, I havent changed any settings it just happened one day. I can control the volume through my computer, and the speakers can be turned on and off, but the knob used to alter the volume doesnt do anything right now, im playing music but the knobs all the way to zero and it shouldnt be making any sound, this is a problem cause now i cant get my volume up to its highest, does anyone know what this problem is? I havent gotten any hardware error messages, and i cant seem to find the answer anywhere on the internet, the speakers work fine and give me sound, i can slightly change the volume using the volume control in the volume control, but i cant alter the speakers volume directly.

please help, I'll post my hardware specs if necessary, i dont know what i need to post though, my speakers are nxt flat speakers if thats of any help.

Try some differnt speakers, if i have understood u correctly their is a possibility the volume knob is broken bt the rest of the spekers work fine. So see what the results are with diff speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom