sound problems when burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius_GTO

In Runtime
While I'm decrypting, decompressing, and burning videos I have problems playing songs. It would play REALLY slow and sound like static and scratchy. I have a m2n32-sli deluxe motherboard with built in sound. What could possibly be the problem?

I already tried changed the affinity of the burning process to core 2 while playing music on core 1. that doesn't help. I even set the priority to low.

I was under the impression that I should have no problems playing games while dling something, listening to music AND burning all at the same time. So what could possibly be the problem? thank you.

I also ran the torture test and bench mark test and everything is running wonderful with no errors. so it's buggin the heck outta me!

thanks guys. I love you all!

I open it originally with winamp. So I tried what you've suggested and I opened it with real player. There is no difference at all. I would assume that the onboard sound is crap, but this is one of the best mobo's out there. Could it still be the sound card?

Thank you!

This is a common problem when you max out your cpu, But I don't think you are maxing it out. All onboard sound sucks buy yourself a good sound card. You can put it in any PC you build. Mine is in its third system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom