Song voice breaking.System automatic restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqeelraza

Baseband Member
System automatically restart.System Too much slow

Hello everybody
i have serious problem with my PC. I have Intel 2.4cHT GHZ processor with INTEL Motherboard 768MB of RAM.
I was changing my DVD rom. but it was not working.. some lens problem .
after sometime i turn on my pc.and i notice that my pc is slow down..i dont know why it happend..
boot up was also slow..when i start Windows Media Player and play a song from library the song was too much slow in speed. and too much voice breaking like voice chat.
secondly when open my pictures folder.. some times my pc was restart too :(
I am trying to change my RAM one by one.but my problem was not solved.
i have AVG antivirus with Microsoft Anti spyware uptodate and no virus and spyware found in my pc.
My windows XP Home Edition is also fresh.i installed if b4 2 weeks.
and this is also very strange prob that when i open some heavy software like Maya,ACDsee and Adobe Photoshop.. my pc will restart and my hdd is too much slow in Scan disk. after changing my DVD rom.
Please tell me what is the problem
i dont know why it happend.
thanks in advance :(

I have had this happen to me as well, the fix for me was to reload the bios. Sometimes the change of hardware confuses the bios, and prevents some levels of the cache from performing.

thanks PhillipBelcher for such a quick reply
i have my bios update with updating software.now i just have to update my bios ?

nope its not working with me
i just update my bios.. and rebot my system.. the problem is still not solved
any other solution ?

I dont think so
My Intel Active Monitor Software showing me voltage progress

+12= 12.250 / +5= 5.182 / +3= 3.197

CPU CORE (+15 V) = 1.471 CPUI/O (+1.5V) 1.419

i think The voltage progress is fine
dont know why my system is too much slow.. and restart again and again while little multi tasking.
My processor goes to 65 or 70 % (HT) while i am using my computer and listening songs..
:(
Please any expert help me
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom