Something went wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Gal

Solid State Member
I reformatted my hard drive, and now I have no color what so ever. I only have 16 colors in my entire computer. Personally I find this very, very frustrating. If anyone had any suggestions on how to fix this, I would be very appriciative of any information you could give me.
Thanks.

yep you need to find out what your graphics card is and go to the vendor website and download them... if it is a factory computer, tell us the make and model and we can find them if you need help

also if it is a retail computer (Dell, HP, Compaq) you can give us the model number on the front and we can find them for you if you cant figure it out

I don't know what my graphic/ video card, is there any way i can look at it through the contral panel?

Country Gal said:
What if I don't have a install CD for it? then what do i do, and where can i find one?

You can download the drivers from the manufacturer's website, but you need to know the make and model of your card.

Getting the information from Windows probably won't work because the computer doesn't know what the card is, because no drivers are installed. You'll probably have to take a look at the card.

Is your computer a pre-built or a custom built?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom