SMART board colour issue

luke127

The Ghost
Uh guys has anyone seen a SMART board go green when it shows anything? Because we just had to watch a green movie in English which should have white blue and lots of other colours but green dominates now for some reason. Could a be a blown bulb?

Make sure the VGA cable is plugged in all the way on both ends.. If a pin isn't making contact it can make a single color be the dominant color shade. If both ends are secure, try a different cable. If it still does it, try it on a different SMART board. If it doesn't do it on the other one, then probably a bulb issue. If it does do it on another board, then it's an issue with the computer.

Well the computer was displaying correctly. My IT manager also thought that it might be the VGA. However I will suggest the bulb idea and the different cable idea. Thanks Carnage.

Well the computer was displaying correctly. My IT manager also thought that it might be the VGA. However I will suggest the bulb idea and the different cable idea. Thanks Carnage.

Yes, it will display correctly even if one of the pins isn't making full contact. It will just have a dominant color shading.

I see that an awful lot at my work, except it's pink, not green... 95% of the time it's the cable that's loose

Back
Top Bottom