Not open for further replies.

poundead

Solid State Member
Computer spec:
Mainboard:msi k9VGM-V
Graphics accelerator:sparkle 8800gts
RAM: 2X 1024 sticks
CPU:AMD 64 x2 4400+

So, here's my next problem, i don't know if anyone saw y last thread :[link]http://www.techist.com/forums/f77/beeping-wont-start-up-178022/#post1406775[/link]

i still experience these insane slowdown ingame, for instance the game Kane and lynch Dead men, and insase speed up in NFS prostreet, maybe the mainboard need specific drivers for the Cpu? or the graphics card?

in need of help. i cant really rely on my machine :(

i downloaded the latest drivers from nvidia, tested sp2 before i installed sp3 still the same problem, and for the motherboard i got the latest drivers of their homepage :/ any mpre suggestions?

Hello,

Did you try that link? That has nothing to do with spyware. Also how do you know it isnt related to that stuff? Have you gotten your PC checked recently?

Cheers,
Mak

Hello,

Have you killed as many processes as possible before entering a game? Have you gone into msconfig and stopped services and applicaitons from starting up upon boot? Have you tried to reduce the game display options to try and boost your FPS? Have you tried to OC your video card with RivaTuner or ATiTool?

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom