Shutdown suddenly and display nothing, pls help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikinel

Baseband Member
Hi everybody,

I need help very much,

My computer sometimes shutdown suddenly, when I pressed power button again, CPU was on but the monitor displayed nothing.
I must wait many hours and let it cool, then I pressed power button again, computer worked normally, then shutdown again several hours later, and when I pressed power button, no display on monitor.

Anyone know my problem??

You probably have a overheating CPU
or if not then your Power supply is dying (Or the fan)

when it works go to the BIOS and and go to Hardware Monitoring and check CPU temperature

should be around 30-50*c

Its true, your computer is generating so much heat, thats why when you start again after shutting down you dont see anything on the monitor, check out your processor fan if its running, once my computer's processor's fan was hanged and i had the same problem then i had to change the processor fan..

Akmal Mayar :)
Tech-Shell

Processor fan worked as usual, and I already changed power sup with a new one, is it possible problem on graphic card??

Check in your BIOS, there may be a saftey setting in force that shuts down your computer automatically when it reaches a certain temperature. You can disable it or set it to a higher shutdown temperature. Of course, this could put your system at risk of physical damage to its components.

Did you do any modifications to your system? ie. overclocking.

Check in your BIOS, there may be a saftey setting in force that shuts down your computer automatically when it reaches a certain temperature. You can disable it or set it to a higher shutdown temperature. Of course, this could put your system at risk of physical damage to its components.

Did you do any modifications to your system? ie. overclocking.

No....I just installed it normally without adding multiplication of cpu,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom