shut down at windows "welcome" screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the fan speed at 100% with riva tuner and that makes my GPU idle temps at 65-70c now.

i just gota find my other 120 mm fan that I've got laying around here somewhere and im going to rig it up to blow more air across my graphics cards Heat sink. this is a temporary fix until i get my money straightened out to build a new rig.

I haven't changed the cable yet I'm waiting till it shuts down again like this to replace the cable. its been going strong for almost 24 hours. Which gives me time to dig through all my PC cables to find a spare IDE cable.

Edit: Okay so i found a spare fan a friend of mine gave me. its was just a regular black 120mm fan i've got it proped up and blowing on my GPU. its made idle temps now 52c and load temps 70-73c

that is with the case panel OFF.

im doing tests now to see what it is on load with the case panel on.

so i do believe we've ruled out Overheating. The only thing left to test is the cable :D

but its still not shut down since yesterday. sooo Ill post back when i get a shut down.

Happy New Years all and I apreciate all your help in my randomized shutting down of my PC :D thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom