Shift key issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

g2k556

In Runtime
Well, this is a rather strange issue that I'm having. I recently dual booted my computer with ubuntu and windows xp. I reinstalled xp to start out fresh while doing this. so my issue here is only in xp and not ubuntu, of course. My shift key will act normal until I copy something. After i copy something, and i press the shift key, it pastes it. This is really inconvenient when trying to type, since it makes it near impossible to capitalize letters. I tried looking at the keyboard settings from control panel and i went into logitechs settings and didn't find anything, so any help will be very much appreciated. thanks in advance, Gavin

Do you have any way to program hotkeys with your software? I would check that first.

are you talking logitechs software or other software, because i checked logitechs and there isn't anything for shortcuts that involves the shift key.

well, i fixed it. i have two keyboards since when my comuputer starts i need a basic corded keyboard to choose what os to boot in, since my wireless wouldn't work for that. i just unplugged the corded one to see what would happen and it's not doin' it anymore. any one know why it'd be like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom