Serious Net issues but its my PC only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had essentially the same problems it turned to be a mix of a poorly connected pci card and an accidental brush of some connection points and my sweaty finger. Overall I would say reformat as "constructively" as you can and go for broke especially since you say you've replaced the pci already.

OH! Stupid question. Have you tried another pci slot?

ya.. the first one is the mobo ethernet i use tho and second one was a card i just bought but going to return because almost as soon as i installed it same thing was happening like if it was no change at all.. and i even got my laptop to DC last night.. its much harder to get the laptop to dc but then again I can make the connection DC the more online things I have going so now im starting to think it's the net even though the jerks already came and claimed it was my pc

so.. i called the net they said my internet is "perfect" on there end and today im disconnecting like crazy again after having yesterday running fine for some reason.. im about to throw my computer out the **** window >_<

...So I finally reformated and... it didn't help! WTF else can I do....What else can I do besides build a new computer? which of course I can't because I don't have a job because im in the middle of being dignosed for blood disease / lupus ..but anyways thats besides the point ..point is I got no money to spend any further.. I can't figure out the problem to BUY the right thing.. wtf could it be? the motherboard? what else is there that can cause the WHOLE net work from ONE computer to stop being able to surf the web? ..i really need help still.. and it's deffiently the computer, while I was reformating my laptop was working perfectly fine for 3-4 hours.. then got on my pc with them both on after the first round of windows i start installing stuff like winrar / firefox and nvida drivers then BAM insane d/cing from both computer ... please help!

You should really edit your previous posts. Double or triple posting is frowned upon.

I don't know what your problem is, and there is no way for me to know without looking at your computer. Most of the time on the Tech-Forums we are just taking educated guesses as to what the problem might be.

You don't have to double and triple post just to bump your thread because no one has answered in a few hours. Give it some time, and maybe someone will come along with another suggestion, but if it looks as if no one is answering it's either because no one is online that knows a good solution, or because the solution can't be determined without sitting in front of your computer and testing it ourselves.

well i can start editing my posts then when no one replys didn't think it mattered and always just use quick post.. but i mean.. with everything i've done what could it even be..? it can't be the internet and .. i mean what else is there to try besides a brand new computer? im just.. sigh being as home as much as i am 24/7 this whole net thing is reeeeally depressing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom