SCSI Hardrive issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for not being as tech savy as you guys!XD

Ive never used nlite before. I just downloaded it however!

Where exactly is the sata controller found? On the install disk or in the windows folder?

And if this is my only option it better work!

Ok i downloaded the AHCI/RAID driver utilty. It has a Makedisk exe and a asus setup exe.

So would i use Nlite to use this?

Alrighty i think i know what to do now! Im looking at the Nlite guide....ya its gonna take me a bit to figure out exactly what im doing!Lol

I tried to use that universal extractor on both the asus setup and makedisk Exe filesa and it give me an error saying "Microsoft visual C++ 6.0 [overlay]" I have no idea what that means.

I know its not good though because you said i shoudl be getting some kind of .ini file.

Ya ive been spending the last hour trying to figure out exactly what i am doing!lol

Every time i try and extract the file i get that error. Not to mention ive never really used Nlite but im gettin the hang of it.

Although im not sure how to get the controller slipstreamed into the Nlite with our the asus or makedisk extracted files.

Well no wonder! I find that odd though.

So if i purchase this card install it and hook up my drive it should "in theory" work?

Thanks for all the help too! I was looking for SOME answer to this problem! And you guys have given it to me!lol Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom