Beta member
I have a home-built PC with

Asus A8N-VM CSM
Athlon x2 4600+
1GB RAM
eVGA Geforce 6800XT, 256MB
Samsung 930B, 19" LCD monitor
Win XP MCE 2005

In certain combinations of opened windows, when dragging things around on the screen (such as the Windows Calculator), the object being dragged will leave trails of itself behind. I can paint pictures with the trails until I stop dragging, and then they all snap back into one image on the screen. It's annoying, and I can't figure out what to blame/fix. Any help?

not sure but it could be a ram issue, you could always right click my computer,click properties,click advances then settings, youll see the option to turn of show image while dragging there, that would be a quick fix anyways

update the video drivers also check your CPU usage when draging the image around see it its abnormally high.

jcortes said:
update the video drivers also check your CPU usage when draging the image around see it its abnormally high.

Hmmm.....CPU usage jumps to 60% when dragging the Windows Calculator around on top of any .pdf. Should that not be the case? If it shouldn't, what can I do about it? I've tried this on other PCs, and they don't do it.

i would check for spyware go to the virus section and do warez's 4 step guide to spyware removal and see if that helps. follow each step carfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom