Savvy enough for this one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabin4u

Beta member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so my scomputers front LED's wont start I tried different power suplies and everything. Unplugged everything. Comuter wont boot, heatsink spins at about 3/4th's a second then stops. Here is my computer specs(I think I fried my Mobo =(((()

PSU:BFG 650
MOBO: HT2000,MCP61PM-AM, Rev:1:1.0A, 15-V01_011011
Vid: ATI RaDEON hd 4870 512 mb
cpu: Amd Athlon 64 4200 Dual-core
Mem: 3.4 gigs( s slot was burnt out when I bought it....figures :/)
Hardrive: 320 GB SATA
dvd-dual drive

Oh ya barebone **** model I got in the first place if it helps...

Heres the model number from ACER

Acer Model: Aspire E380
ASE380-UD41A

If you guys can help me, PLEASE, thank you so much I would bump this post ASAP , being the poor crapper I am....please help, gaming is my life...well besides women, & beer!

Oh btw, I've read several forums on this problem...its not the power supply andf when i hold the LED power buton for 10 secs my heatsink goes crazy. My power supply is just fine and I took ti to best buy(liked they checked it anwyays) and they thought it was a mohterboard problem as well. thank you for your help guys I owe oyu a huge favor

Mem: 3.4 gigs( s slot was burnt out when I bought it....figures :/)

hmmm, just looking at that part is suspicion enough for me to think it is the mobo. If you are sure it's not the PSU - and you say you are - plus the fact that there was a "burnt out slot", I have to wonder if it is toasted the rest of the way. I hope not, but it kinda sounds that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom