SanDisk Dog Toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentobaku

In Runtime
Hey guys I'm back with another unique question (you know i like to keep people here on their toes). So today we where doing some home fix-it stuff and failed to keep a close eye on my puppy. Well puppies are puppies. He proceeded to help himself to things on my coffee table to play with, one of which is my friends 2g San Disk thumb drive. He only had it for a sec, but needless to say the damage is done. So after fiddling with it i decided to rip it out of the case and try plugging it in that way, but to no avail. I have a thumb drive to replace my buddies, but the catch is it held some important documents. Now this isn't some save the world important but it is stuff he really didn't want to loose. When i plug it in on one computer it lights up but the computer doesn't respond as if its there. On the other computer it recognizes a device in the drive but doesn't know what it is nor does it light up. So basically i am just here to get a few ideas of things to try. What up?

Might want to try a Linux Boot-CD See if that can detect the drive and/or data.

BTW, keep those things well out of reach from all animals. Including little humans. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom