Saitek Eclipse 2 Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfguitar5

Beta member
Hey guys, I bought a saitek eclipse 2 about 5 months ago. One morning when I turned my computer on I noticed my keyboard showed num lock was on. It wouldn't type anything. The numlock wouldn't turn off. The weird thing was the keyboards lights would work and everything it just wouldn't type. I found out later that the keyboard works in BIOS fine, just not in windows. The only solution I could find was putting it into a new usb port. About once a month the keyboard will do this when I turn my computer on so I am running out of ports. Once the keyboard stops working in a port it will never work in it again, it just doesn't recognize that it is plugged in, yet my usb mouse or mic will work fine in it. My mouse is a Razer copperhead and my friend recently told me that the Razer's driver may have overclocked my usb port and messed it up or something. I had my mouse running on 1000Hz. I don't know if that is the problem. I really don't know what is up with this so if anyone could help my figure it out that would be great. Thanks.

Razer's driver may have overclocked my usb port

i lol'ed u cant over clock a usb port, but to ur problem, try resetting ur bios(take the battery out of your motherboard for 10 min) just make sure when u reset it to go into ur bios agin and set everything the way it was

The chipset drivers are the drivers for your motherboard to make the operating system work more efficently with it. Most of them also control how your system reacts with your USB devices.

Go to your PC manufacturer's website and get these drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom