s-video...hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitotsu

Baseband Member
hey guys i was wonder i wanted to hook my computers up 2 my tv but theres a problem...my vid cards have 7 pin slots but the s-video to rca video jack has but only 4 pins... the way i looked at em it looks like the 4 pin might fit in the 7 pin... thing is im not sure would this work?

6' S-Video Male to RCA Male Product Category - ADAPTERS. factorydirect.ca Computer and Electronics Liquidator is your New and refurbished computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 6 Stores in Ontario, Canada.
this was the cable i was thinking of getting

Hello,

Unfortunately you can't use a 4 pin s-video connector with your graphics card. You need a 7 pin s-video to composite (RCA) cable.

any1 know where i could get vga/dvi/s-video to rca adapters in hamilton s-video would have to be 7 pins thx for any info im not having any luck

You could just get one of these, I'm sure your TV has an RCA Jack
I had one something like this when I was using my X1600... worked like a charm.. it was my favorite part of my computer

I'm trying to do the same thing... but for some reason the video out on my 8800 dosen't work... at all.. it dosent even try to send a signal..
06tb.jpg

alas i cannot seem to find a cable like that and its exsactly what i want
i was wondering what type of big computer chains would carry something like that ive dried the source and factory direct dosnt seem to have it
*sigh* if any1 can find any store that carry something like that in hamilton ontario up in canada tell me plz

problem fixed the thing is tho i dont know how to set up my pc so it will work with the tv XD got a request at that in another post so yeppers XD feel free to lock this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom