Running Multiple Programs
I'm having this problems with my PC, It restarts when i'm running multiple programs that tends to eat up alot of graphics like WoW or BF is there a way to fix this?? because i'm pretty sure its not my pc that is overheating because when I turned it on and try to run 2x WoW client it restarts, I check the PC temp, Ram, and GPU and everything runs fine is there something i'm missing?? a friend told me it could be the driver thats trying to use the same source but i'm not sure. I'm currently running SLI.
- Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz
- EVGA E758-A1 3-Way SLI (x16/x16/x8) LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
- EVGA 01G-P3-1281-AR GeForce GTX 285 1GB 512-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16
- OCZ Gold 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- CORSAIR CMPSU-1000HX 1000W ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified
- Noctua NH-U12P SE2 120mm SSO CPU Cooler