Rszer Naga Mouse Lag

Warche

Beta member
My Naga mouse is 2 years old and for the last 6 months or so it has had a problem where it will stop moving left/right up/down but all the buttons work fine.

I have already done all the good advice I will likely get. reinstalled drivers, used the firmware, changed my usb power settings, tried it in all 6 of my usb ports (2 of which are on different parts of the mboard), stopped using any kind of hibernate all together, reinstalled Vista completely.

Still it lags. The main times I notice the problem is at computer startup & when I have intensive Flash programs running. At startup it will simply refuse to move for the first 5 min to an hour every single time & then work for a while fine, sometimes for days.

Now if my mouse is garbage, if there is a wiring problem, if the problem was at all consistent I would simply throw my Naga away & never buy from Razer again since IMO a $80 mouse should last longer than 2 yrs.

But will someone answer this question for me.

If it is a simple hardware problem, why would my mouse not work EVERY SINGLE TIME I startup for a period of time (usually quite long)? Does my mouse have some kind of sixth sense that my computer has just restarted?

Have you tried it on another computer to see if it is indeed something wrong with the mouse?

Tried disabling unneeded startup items to see if its some kind of software conflict?

If you unplug/replug the mouse does it clear up the problem?

Have you tried updating your computer's USB drivers?

Back
Top Bottom