Rql_not_less_or_equal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazzer3

In Runtime
Hi Guys,

I'm having another problem with my computer, when I'm gaming, or doing intense RAM exercises!

I get a BSOD, that says: RQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and then lots of 0x000000 things, (with different letters and numbers where the 0's are).

I was wondering if this is to do with RAM, from what I could gather from Googling, it is to do with RAM, although that didn't tell me that much!

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Charlie -

IMO the + edition is better , have a look at this post
http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100076#post772511

what do you mean by "intense RAM exercises" ? , bsod logs are kept in c:\windows\minidump , rar/zip all and upload to www.mytempdir.com , ill analyze the recent and let you know

download hwinfo32
http://www.aeicomputertech.com/_downloads/hw32_162.exe
click the "sensors" button and take a screenshot

is the processor overclocked?
did you add new hardware recently?
whats your psu? brand/model , look on its sticker if you dont know

Okay, guy's I've run mem-test, and it appears that both my sticks of RAM have ERRORs! 78 each. I'm going to have to get it changed, it is still under warranty, so that is okay.

Thanks for the replies, and I'll post back here if it still doesn't work after the new RAM. Thanks again.

Charlie -

i wouldnt get new ram so quickly if i were you , memtest errors doesnt nessiarly mean the ram itself is bad , in most cases its a timings/voltage issue or too high overclock (when overclocking the ram goes up too not just the processor..) , also maybe the mobo dislikes that ram (sometimes updating the bios can fix it)

Also, I downloaded that HWInfo thingy, and it gave me temps like 240 degrees C, so I ignored that, and also, my RPMs were like 200000....

okay guys, it now says: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

It is getting really annoying, if anyone knows anything please let me know! I've googled it, and looked at a couple of things, but I'm wondering if anyone has any hands on experience with this issue.

Charlie -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom