RPM on GPU. Cause for worrie?

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
So, according to MSI afterburner, my GPU fans are going from 2,000 too 4,000 all the time, screen shot below.

Is this a cause for worry?

Attachments

• fanspeeed.jpg
    fanspeeed.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 6
I just blew the pic up, I'm going to guess it's not reading it right due to it being aftermarket. If you look at the actual speed percentage it doesn't indicate any kind of up and down like that. My judgement, nothing to worry about. Long as your temps are fine, you're good to go which it looks like they are.

I just blew the pic up, I'm going to guess it's not reading it right due to it being aftermarket. If you look at the actual speed percentage it doesn't indicate any kind of up and down like that. My judgement, nothing to worry about. Long as your temps are fine, you're good to go which it looks like they are.

Yeah temps are fine. it's idleing at 47oC. But i think thats because it isnt seated properly, scan are sending me out some new mounting screws for it, as the one i have is making it not go flat. :)

Idling at 47c is perfectly fine. Not sure what the issue is there. I'm idling at 57c with a Scythe Kaze Ultra sitting next to my PC. Feel fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom