Router disconecting after random minutes - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 07:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Default Router disconecting after random minutes

I set a router up at a friends house, i got it all working with the laptop and my iPhone and on the actually wired computer. My problem is, the router randomly disconnects from the internet, after a few minuets or could take unto 30 minutes the internet connection will come back and will work for so many minutes then it will all go down again. Ive checked the Idle/Lease time and its not that...

There with Tiscali if that makes a difference.

Any help is greatly apreciated
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On