Replacement Lenovo L440 Screen - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Old 06-05-2014, 04:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Replacement Lenovo L440 Screen

Recently purchased a Lenovo 440 for work. 2 weeks later, I open it to find the screen is cracked. Been emailing Lenovo but they are refusing to pay and I now urgently need to fixed so will just pay someone to do it.

Now, a lot of these computer repair company's have quoted me a lot of money which im not willing to pay, so though I'd source the screen myself, however this has not gone as planned.

I have searched the internet high and low for a Lenovo L440 LCD display but cannot find a site selling them anywhere. I seem to be able to find a screen for every single laptop in the world, bar my one.

Can anyway offer any advise here? I have managed to find this on amazon: but I wasn't sure if it was compatible or not.

chelsea_lover17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
True Techie
Default Re: Replacement Lenovo L440 Screen

No problem finding it.... Screen for IBM-Lenovo THINKPAD L440 SERIES. Replacement Laptop LCD Screens
bigdog33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules