Random Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboxchaz

In Runtime
my computer, according to everest home edition, i'm running 54C on aux, 50C on the mobo, 52C on GPU. Are these bad temps, and probably the cause of my random shut down?

should i get a higher-volt PSU (i have 500W)?

When the random shut down occurs does the power just cut out or what happens? Your PSU should be enough but some of the PSU's which come with PC cases tend to be a little naff.

Maybe install a case fan as 50C for case temp is hot, either that or check the temps in bios

50C is about normal for a stock fan on the CPU. i suggest spending a few extra dollars to get a better CPU fan.

or, i found the ultimate cooling solution was to take the case side off and place a desktop fan next to it blowing into it lol.

i dunno. everything just shut off randomly as if someone pulled the plug, or turned off my computer backswitch. my speakers were still on, just the PC and monitor turned off in an instant.

i know 50C is normal, but is it a probable cause of the random shut down? my wires are a bit crowded but enough for the fans to blow into. also, i think i still have the protective film on my GPU so i should probably take that off dont u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom